A new home for doc statuses
We've made a few changes to the top of every document, so you can more clearly understand the progress of your work.
Your doc's status now lives directly next to the file name, where it can be updated in one click. You can easily search for statuses, or add in new ones.
Review details, front and center
Relevant information on active Reviews and Approvals now displays at the top of a doc. Quickly reference when a review is due, who asked for it, and how many people have provided feedback.
Quality of life improvements
- Buttons across the product (and emails from us) have a fresh new look in Almanac purple.
- Turning on track changes has an updated interface in the Collaboration tab.
- If you have the same document open on multiple tabs, any changes you make to the doc in one tab will now update in real time on additional tabs.
- We fixed a bug in our Core template library that displayed an erroneous 'Suggest Changes' button on open source docs.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from entering text details when submitting a Feedback Review.
- We resolved an issue in databases where dragging properties to reorder them wouldn't save the view.
- We improved the readability of uneditable properties on a document (e.g. Created, Updated dates).
- Command-clicking on a Review now opens it in a new tab.