Welcome Almanac to your app dock 🎉
The new Almanac desktop experience provides you with a distraction-free home for your work within Almanac.
The app supports all the core functionality that you know and love about Almanac, including document editing, Reviews, and Databases.
We also know many of you rely on in-app tabs for your other critical desktop apps, so we also introduced tabs to keep all your work in one place.
How to download the Almanac app
The Almanac App is available on Windows and MacOS and can be installed from any Chromium browser. To try it out today:
- Navigate to almanac.io and login.
- Click the download option in the far right of your URL bar.
- Click the "Install" button to download and install the app within a few seconds ⚡️
- Learn more in our Help Center.
Quality of Life
- We fixed an issue where if you pressed backspace when commenting on text in a table the underlying text would be removed.
- We fixed a bug where if you had a Review happening on a Layer, and assigned a task to a user who only had read access to the main document, their name would not appear in the Assign Tasks experience.